Monday, December 30, 2013

Hola!

Well no one but Alisha wrote me..HAHA- fail.   I know we just sykped, but still. Come on family!  ;)
 Well this week was pretty nuts. We had the 24th, and you guys already heard about that. The fireworks were nuts and they woke me up. It sounded like a war zone outside. I wanted to watch, but I couldn't find my glasses in the darkness. Bleh.
My companion is with some serious medical problems right now. So the work really hasn't been consistent or productive. His back and his neck and his shoulders are always killing him. We went to a traumatologist and he gave him some shots that he needed to take. He got those done this week, one in the morning and one at night. Fun stuff. He didn't let me inject him. I went on exchanges with the other elders in the house though, so I wouldn't go crazy all cooped up in the house. I stayed home one day, and yeah. Lets just say I resorted to cleaning. AKA I was bored and there was nothing to do. We tried to cover the 2 areas on exchanges and it didn't really work out good. There was too much to cover.
The baptism didn't happen, like I told you guys on skype. Diego still doesn't have a testimony of the Book of Mormon or Jose smith, so he doesn't want to do it (until he knows).  I had a cool lesson with him on exchanges and he said he was willing to stop praying to Maria and that he would give up his Catholic religion if he got an answer saying it was true. It was awesome, he's never said that stuff before. We even prayed with him on our knees and I felt the spirit really strong, but he said that he felt nothing. hmm... I'm not really sure what to do with him anymore. It seems like every time we go over there, we just talk about the same thing. How to get an answer. But ugh.. I'm not sure, we're stuck.
Can someone look up info on BYU and when it starts in the fall. also if I can be a transfer student?? that would be great.    Well, gotta go! I love you guys!! :) Chau!

Elder Wheelwright


No comments:

Post a Comment