Monday, December 2, 2013

Hola family!

Hola family! 
I'm going to have to make this one short, I don't have much time.   Well everything basically stayed the same.  I'm still in Mar Del Plata with my companion. I'm not going to lie, I was super sad.  Hmm.. I went downstairs by myself and I was just like why? Why is this happening?? And then a voice came into my mind and it said "dont you think I know whats best for you". Dang. I was like, you know what.. you're right. It was a cool little experience. Although it doesn't take away how I feel. I just know that I'm here for a reason. There is something I need to learn. I just better figure out what that is! 
Okay, so not much has happened this week. We've been having almost daily contact with our investigator Diego. He's doing super great , but only needs to stop smoking. We've been bringing members over and stuff too.    Our ward here in Caisamar is pretty lame, not going to lie. All of the members are afraid to get close and to fellowship the new people at church. We ask people to do stuff, like sit next to people in church and they give us excuses on why they can't. This is our goal right now. To try to train the members in the ward how to treat investigators.  Because I can bet that the investigators don't feel comfortable at all. 
So..thanksgiving was this week. I totally forgot haha. I remembered it on Friday for black friday haha. How was that? Anyone got up early?   I told this one family about black friday here and they just laughed and said we were crazy for what we do.  I told them about the prices and then they asked me if they could come next time haha...
Okay, well I ran out of time! I love you guys!! Chau!!

Elder Wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment