Monday, November 25, 2013

Hola!!

Hola!
 So yeah transfers are this weekend! Oh my gosh! haha aghhh. I only have 3 transfers left! I feel like I could leave or stay.  At least one of us is gone though, I'm positive of that.
I think I got everything in the package, thanks! I don't have time to list everything haha but the box was unopened, so it had everything still. My housemates love you guys for the candy haha. I have to share it or my diet wont have an effect! haha.
Oh, side note. Christmas is in 30 days, go figure. WOW!
Sounds like the missionary event didn't go so hot..hmm.   It's a good idea though. We should do something like that here. This Friday we're going to this huge park to have a stand. Also today we're going to go to this really popular place and write mormon.org/spa with chalk on the sidewalk. A couple of members are coming with us to help us out. It's going to be great.
The weather here is hot, hot and more hot.  Summer is coming early, that's for sure. Recently I've been dying of heat, we sleep with the window open now.  I wish I had your cold weather, I'm super jealous haha.
So yesterday I confirmed somebody a member for the first time in my life. It was pretty great. At first I was nervous, but that went away in the moment when I had to do it.  Umm, so we have this guy Diego who we are working with now, who is super awesome. He is going to get baptized on the 28th of Dec. He has to stop smoking and he is there. He told us yesterday after church that he has a problem with loneliness and that he wants to find a wife so that he can have a family. Hmm, we're going to start having FHEs every week with him and a different family each time. Also we're going to hook him up with going to institute, so he can find some lady friends......... and learn more about the gospel, duh haha.
The Peruvian has been hard to find recently.  I think she works a lot, but we always leave notes on her door. She didn;t show up at church yesterday either....   :(   That's okay though. maybe she had something to do?   
So last week I forgot to tell you guys, but I got rammed by a sheep. it was awful haha. I just wanted to pet it, but it attacked me with its head. Luckily it didn't have any horns! oh! I also went to Bahia Blanca this week to renew my visa.   I've been illegal for about a month now.   We had time to work, and I wanted to go to my old area in Villa Harding Green, but my president wouldn't let me go. oh man. That made me sad.
Okay, so that's about it. This week is transfers, so you'll be able to know next week what happened. Okay, well I gotta run! Love you guys!!

Elder Wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment