Monday, September 30, 2013

Hola Family!!



Me and my companion are doing pretty good right now. I think we’re getting used to each other. There is still a little tension, but it’s somewhat normal. 

So about the family we're teaching and their marriage. We had something super bad happen with them. So we went to Santa Clara and to get married there, they had to do a change of address and then wait 5 days.  So we're going back to Santa Clara next week to take a number. After they do that, We have to come back when it’s our turn and then they will get married. YAY! 
But in one of our lessons this week, it was horrible...ugh. They had a huge fight. One of the first things they told us...we have some bad news for you guys. Were separating...no!  That lesson was super hard. I’m 21 years old, not a marriage counselor.  Relying on the spirit was 1000000% necessary. In the end everything turned our great. Yesterday we asked how they were doing and they said
10 points! haha. So everything appears to be back to normal. Yeah!!!
They still have a baptismal date for the 12th of October. 

Spring started Sept. 21 too. It has not brought anything but rain and cold
weather haha. All of my stuff is wet. The jacket from Mr. Mac. is
terrible. It’s ugly and it’s not waterproof. It’s like a sponge haha.
This week was rough for us. We didn’t find one new person to teach. I
know that this week will be better though. God is preparing someone
for us! 
So Nathan likes tennis? That’s cool. We’ll have to play when I
get back. I’m a pro. haha syke. There is a tennis club by our house
haha. How is he liking Highline? its super easy...    Well I have no time
left. I wanted to write more, but I’ve got to run!! If you have any
questions, feel free to ask me! Also thanks for the recipe! I can’t
make carrot cake because it takes stuff that doesn’t exist here haha. I
love you guys! Chou!!
 
Elder Wheelwright
 

No comments:

Post a Comment