Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hola!

Hey so i think i have the phone numbers to call still. I don't think I'll be able to go on the computer on Monday  since we have to be at the mission office at 10.30 in the morning. So I'll probably just call. I have to be at the airport at 1.30pm I think. I'll have many opportunities to call throughout the day though. I'm not sure of the actual traveling routes. But from what I've heard from other people it goes like this:

Colorado Springs (30min?) ----> Denver ----> Texas (or Salt Lake) ------> Buenos Aires (14 hours) -----> Bus to Bahia Blanca (13 Hours)

So its going to be a crazy day! So I guess I'll talk to you guys on Monday! Since I probably wont be emailing again here in Colorado.

I'm super stoked! It's going to be a long journey, but it's been long awaited!


Elder Wheelwright

P.s. I hope you liked the birthday pics haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment