Monday, October 28, 2013

Hola!!

Hola! 
So this week when we passed by this crazy couples house and the wife came up and talked to us and she told us that she doesn't want to go to church again and that we can still stop by , but the relationship is pretty much over. We dropped everything on her, I'm sure she felt guilty haha. It's not funny, but you gotta laugh sometimes no¿  I feel bad for the daughter. she has potential, but her mom is not nice and puts the blame of everything on her. It makes me so sad to see people in situations like that. 
So transfers, everything stayed the same unfortunately. Counting down until the next one haha. syke. No packages yet..maybe this Tuesday¿ I hope so!   Halloween doesn't exist here at all. People try to copy us in the states hhaa. What I'm going to do is buy a squash and I'm going to carve it. If I have my camera in time, I'll take some pics! haha. My birthday was pretty normal, a regular work day. It was district meeting though and the Hermanas made me 2 cakes haha. They all sang to me like 4 times in the day. So I felt special haha. The other day the mission presidents wife called me and sang to me too! cool stuff. 
So all of our baptisms are falling through. Lame. We do have one that is pretty sure though on the 16th of November. Things in the ward aren't doing so great right now..everyone is on the borderline of being less active. People don't like the bishop, etc.  We're trying to figure a way out to bring everyone together or else we're in trouble as a ward! Nooooo!  One of our activities that we're going to do here is a night in Mexico. Something that will attract members and so that they can bring their friends!! whOOI!! I'm excited!  Sorry there are so many errors in the email today, I'm super rushed. Umm I'm not sure if there is anything else..hmm. I guess that's it. haha. Sorry this email was so lame! I love you guys! Chau!!

Elder Wheelwright



Tying pass-along cards around a dogs neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment