Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello-----

Hollla Family!
I don't have a lot of time at all. I got distracted writing everyone else haha.
So this week was pretty borring I guess. Although a miracle happened to us! We got a phone call from this lady who isn't a member. She has been investigating for a while now. She was like... So I watched conference and I received my answer and I know its true. I want to be baptized. WOW! So yeah, her husband is a member, but they aren't married. they are going this week to mark a date for their wedding in Santa Clara. The wife has a baptismal date for the 17th of November. It would have been one week earlier, but her daughter is going to a Justin Bieber concert in Buenos Aires and she wont be here for the baptism. haha wow.
So my best buddy isn't living in the house anymore. He got switched houses because there was like secret drama with another  missionary or something happening and I'm not really sure what went on haha. But the house is empty now and I'm always bored.
So we have 5 baptisms coming up soon. Although the wanna be missionary is going to be moving to Peru super soon. So I'm not sure whats going to happen there..
Transfers are this week! agh! time is flying! I'm 100% sure I'm going to stay. I'm not sure about my companion though. Hmmm...I guess well find out.
So we cooked a super fancy meal for our bishop this week haha. We were like, hmm the bishop does a lot for us. Lets cook dinner for him and his wife.  It was super fancy and yeah super good. I made that carrot cream, its delicious and yeah. Food is really good.
So yeah, my birthday is coming up. WOW! I'm going to be so old haha. UGH.
I'm sure there is other news with what is happening, but I can't remember right now haha. sorry guys! Oh, its starting to get hot here...grr... not cool! Well I gotta run! I love you guys! Sorry the email was so short this week! Also there will be pictures when I have a camera again!   hahaha   Chau!

Elder Wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment