Monday, January 7, 2013

Hola Family!
Yeah you guys totally didn't email me last week. That's pretty jacked up haha. Oh well. Whats one week. I´ve got like a million left!
This week has been awesome! A member that we´ve been working with finally got us a referral. He is this guy who owns a pharmacy. He works a ton and because of this, he has issues with his family. Well there are other things involved, but still. The day before the member contacted him, the investigator was praying and was asking God for the path that he should follow in his life. So it´s pretty much an awesome situation. The guy is really awesome and he thinks that this is the path that will help his family relations. The only problem is that he is SO busy. Getting him to church is going to be tough, but as he gains a testimony, it will be easier to change.
The family with the girl..ahh yes. They are still as awesome as ever. The girls came to church again this week! Thats 2 times already. She is preparing for her baptism on the 19th of this month. We're super excited for her. The parents want to come too, but they have intense work schedules. So we need to overcome that with them and everything will be good! I'm excited because things in our area are actually starting to pick up! I mean you still have those people that avoid us and don't answer the doors, but still. What are you going to do with them? Umm..
Have you guys got my Christmas card yet? No one has said anything about them yet....so yeah. I feel kinda sad haha. I sent them to everyone that I had in my address book. So if I missed somebody, I'm sorry!! haha. Next Christmas! I was hoping they were going to arrive in time. But I guess Argentine mail is slower than I thought?



Enjoy the new years eve pictures. We went crazy....and then went to bed at 10.30. Yup. Insane! I had to search everywhere for non alcoholic cider. Everyone just drinks the alcholic ones..even the kids. But I found it! It was a miracle!!! haha




 I'll check in Walmart for socks and then ill let you know. They probably wont have good ones. Just crappy Argentine quality.
Transfers are coming up in 2 weeks! AGH! I don't know whats going to happen. I hope Elder Henry and I both stay here. Our area is just starting to get legit. Also one of my good friends here got emergency transferred to Patagonia. I didn't really get to say goodbye. Super sadness. Well I gotta run! I love all of you guys! Thanks for all of your support. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Let me know if you have any questions or comments or anything you want me to take a picture of.

Elder Wheelwright




No comments:

Post a Comment