Monday, December 10, 2012

Hola Familia!!
First of all, I'll answer all of the questions in your email. We should be able to skype using the family history computers in the church. So yeah. I guess we should start talking about what times I can call and chat. Basically any time works. I'm not sure of our Christmas schedule yet, but I'll know soon. probably early afternoon would work best since you guys will be 4 hours behind me in Utah. 'Im excited to see all of y'alls pretty faces! haha
Sadly, we haven't been in contact with out investigator. We've decided to give him a little space so the air can settle. This week we will for sure contact him. I really hope he can get past these little road bumps. He is super solid and an awesome guy!
Elder Forkey is from Snohomish, WA. He left a couple days ago. I'm gunna miss him! We talked a ton, just because were from the same place and we have a lot in common. I'm not going to lie, I got a little trunky when I saw him packing/us talking about things in Washington that are awesome. But I'm good now. So Satan didn't win! haha. All is well.
For the insoles, I only need one pair. I'm loving these shoes that I have. They are holding up decently well and still look as classy as ever haha. The leather is starting to crack a little though. Soo I don't really know what to do about that.
 Its almost Christmas time! Even though it doesn't even feel like it. Because its so hot! I don't even know how many degrees, but I just know its hot. I hate not being able to know things because everything is different here! Gahh. Oh well. I'm sweaty all the time, its nasty.
This week we found this husband and this wife who we are going to start teaching. They were really nice to us and I think they are interested. Last Tuesday, while we were walking, this girl stopped us and asked us if we could help her with her English homework. So we did, and we found its a super inactive part member family!! Awesome! So we are going to try to reactivate them and teach the parents! Also this guy A....  is someone were teaching now. We met him like the 3rd day that I got here and we haven't been able to talk with him since last Sunday. He is super awesome. He said he felt something when we talked to him and that made him want to change some things in his life. For the first time ever on my mission, someone was actually looking forward and waiting for our appointment! It was awesome. I cant wait to keep teaching him! That is about all that I have time for! I love all of you guys and I hope you have an amazing weeeeek!

Also the photo is of me modeling my rain jacket, classy huh?

Elder Wheelwright





(This little note explains the above picture and the picture that Elder Wheelwright sent last week (see previous post) )

haha one of our crazy investigators thinks he can actually fly. I asked him if he would show me how to fly. So look, I'm flying!!! Hahahaha. This dude is seriously crazy, But he has a baptismal date...sooo he´s legit! ...well kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment