Monday, December 24, 2012

Helllo.
The  cyber we are at today is terrible. Everything is super dark and I cant see anything haha. So please excuse the errors haha. So I am using the computer starting at 4pm my time. I think that is like 12 your time. But just make sure to be sure. I already have a skype account like you said. I added you yesterday as a friend or a contact. Hopefully you saw that. I'll try both accounts to see which one is going to work. But I'm going to try the one that I sent a friend request on yesterday. Were going to be in the church using the family history center computer, complete with AC!! How awesome!
The weather down here has been so terrible. I haven't sweat or been this hot ever in my life!! Gahh. It won't go away either. Its just miserable to work in. I miss snow and cold weather!!! haha
This week has been okay. Nothing too special. The lamb I ate on Monday was pretty good. haha. We found out this week that one of our investigators found out he had pancreas cancer. He is about 65 or 70 years old. Its pretty sad. His wife came out and told us when we knocked on the door and she started crying when she told us. I didn't really know what to say except that we would pray for him. It doesn't help that my spanish is terrible either. We came up with this idea. Today we bought some stuff to put in a gift bag for them. Some time tomorrow afternoon, were going to go ring their doorbell and carol for them plus give them the gift bag. We are also going to share a Christmas themed message. Its going to be awesome. Hopefully it can boost their spirits or give them hope. Definately put some joy into their Chirstmas. Im exited for it!!!
What else. This guy stopped us on the street to speak a little English to us haha. He learned this stuff from a movie so not a lot of it made sense. But I was impressed. He said he had talked to missionaries before too and that he has read the Book of Mormon before too!! We're meeting with him today, so that should be awesome.
We saw a miracle yesterday. This inactive lady in our branch had a family member die the day before. She didn't tell anyone. We showed up to her house just to visit her. And we had no idea what had happened. She needed comfort and we were sent there for a reason. We made plans for her for a divine reason. I have no doubt about that. Things just work out really cool sometimes. Its amazing.
Well I think that's all for now. I don't really have any time left. And we'll get to talk tomorrow!! YEAHHH!!!! Remember 4pm my time. Pretty sure its 12 your time. Double check though for sure. Be on like 10 minutes early to be ready. Hopefully everything will work out! I bought a special tie just for this too...haha. Get ready to seee it. Its epic. Chou! See you tomorrow!! Love You!!

Elder Wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment