Monday, August 12, 2013

Hola!‏

So we have a rule change! Yayyy..... We now write in the mornings at 11am my time. And now we only have an hour. It kind of sucks, but what can you do.
So I'm still pretty sick right now.  Its just a bad cold, but my body didn't take it well. I have a sinus infection right now and I often have a fever. Bleh. I called the mission doctor and he has me on some medication. It was super funny talking to him. He lives in Buenos Aires and he is the doctor for all of the missions in Argentina. He is from the states and doesn't speak spanish at all. So when I was on the phone with him, it was super hard to speak English! I started in English and then I automatically changed to spanish. GAH. haha. Its hard. I have a feeling that when this is all done and over with, I'm going to sound dumb trying to speak English.

This week was a little confusing because I was on exchanges a ton.  Since my comp is the zone leader, I have to do all of the exchanges too.  So we didn't have a lot of time to work in our area. We did find a lot of awesome people in the time that we were here though. We found this one family that loves the missionaries and their 10 year old daughter got baptized 8 months ago. The mom was going to get baptized, but is afraid of the water. Strange, huh? SO we are going to work on that. We already got invited to dinner with them on Wednesday.   They already love us! haha. I'm super stoked for them! We also found this 24 year old girl who knows some members and they are friends, so we taught her and we also have something set up to teach a lesson in the home of those members that she knows. YAY! So we are seeing a little bit of progress. We work super hard, and a lot of times we don't see any results.   Its lame and discouraging. But every time something good happens and you find an awesome person, it makes everything worth it.

I think that is it. I don't have a ton of time left. I feel rushed again with only an hour...ugh haha. Well I love you guys and I hope you had a good vacation!! Until next week! Also write earlier..haha because I didn't get an email from you guys this week..tisk tisk tisk haha :P

Elder Wheelwright







oh p.s. those are all the pills that I have to take. Its sooo hard haha. I feel like I'm going to die all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment