Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hola!

Okay, so this email is going to be very very short! I'm sorry blog readers... haha  not a lot happened this week.  The only real update is that my companion is on a full hate for me and he doesn't talk to me anymore and he won't walk with me, he won't contact people with me, he won't knock doors with me. Basically this is going to be the loneliest week of my mission, and it happens to be the last one too. Oh joy. Pray for me, I'll need all the patience I can get.  I'm going to try to make the best of this last week. it's going to be awesome! I'll probably cry every night, but...yeah. we´ll see what happens. tears just means your an hombre! jajaja.
Yesterday I went to an evangelical church! jaja   It was the worst thing ever. Our investigator said he would go to general conference if we came to his church first, sooo heck yeah!  We have someone coming to church finally!   At the church of the evangelicals all they do is sing and dance.. its a concert, not a worship service. The spirit can't be felt there..bleh.  It was super interesting to see what it was like though.
Oh yeah, so we went on exchanges with members, I went to the church with a youth in the ward. that was weird haha.
Okay, so my final words.. I loved being a missionary, its the best thing I've ever done in my life. period. I could write a whole book of this because it was the best, but I don't have time for that. I going to miss this experience forever. this last week is going to be great. im fully taking advantage! i love you guys, and I'll see you all next week. Thanks for all of the support that you've given me through these 2 years. you're all the reason why I'm still sane! haha  okay goooodbye!!

Elder wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment